Friday, March 7, 2014

Memories

The words are jumbled in my mind. I'm not the person I used to be. Faces, I can recognize, with the exception of my love,  even names are hard to remember these days. And the pitiful stares I receive, make me want to curl in bed and cry. I tell myself that it will be ok, I will be myself soon.

"Are you okay, love?" I hear concern in his voice. I don't remember Logan, but he remembers me, and I trust him; my heart says to trust him. 

"Yes" I smiled up at him. He gives me a wary look, but smiles in return. 

Why did I have to be in that stupid accident? I'm sure Logan and I were inseparable at one point, but now the memories of us were locked away in my mind, and they may never come back. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see your following your passion! Great job! I look forward to your next entry.

    ReplyDelete